From Itch to Stitch:
Whether you are strolling in town or hiking up the mountain, the Bainbridge Pullover is here to keep you warm and cozy. With a half-snapped front placket and a stand-up collar, the Bainbridge is an excellent layering piece. The bias-bound hem, sleeve hems and collar add an excellent opportunity for color contrast.
Bainbridge Pullover Features:
- Options for cup sizes
- Half-snapped front placket
- Bust darts for a great bust fit
- Stand-up collar
- Slightly dropped shoulders
- In-seam side pockets
- Relaxed, high hip-length bodice
- Bias-bound hem, sleeve hems and collar
- Designed for very low stretch knit fabric
- Primary fabric: Medium to medium-heavy weight knit fabric with 5-15% stretch such as microfleece, sherpa fleece and sweatshirting. Medium weight stretch woven is also acceptable.
- Contrast fabric: Stable lightweight woven fabric with no stretch such as quilting cotton and chambray. This fabric is for the front placket, sleeve hems and collar trim.
Sizes: 00 – 40