From Blank Slate Patterns:
Note: this pattern is now known as the Spearmint Set
The pajama pattern of your dreams! Our customers told us that they most love to sleep in knit tops and woven bottoms, and the Peppermint PJs deliver, along with some cute options you might not even know you wanted...
- Slim fit. Neither snug nor overly loose, for comfortable sleep and minimal bunching
- Raglan knit top
- Cap sleeve, elbow sleeve and long sleeve options
- Elastic-waist woven bottoms with front pockets and back patch pockets
- Shorts and long length options - including two shorter lengths and a longer Bermuda shorts length
- Long cuffs provide cute contrast
- Leave off cuff and use hem for capri length pants
- Top: light- to medium-weight knits with at least 30% horizontal and 20% vertical stretch, such as cotton spandex jersey, French terry, stretch fleece, etc.
- Shorts/Pants: light- to medium weight wovens such as quilting cotton, linen, chambray, lawn, etc.
Sizes: XXS-3X (bust 30-53", hips 33-55")