From Itch to Stitch:
Winter, summer or transitional weather? Sibiu has you covered! With multiple options, the Siubiu is a batwing top that can be a cozy cowl neck sweater with long sleeves or a breezy crew neck t-shirt with three-quarter sleeves. For an interesting take, you can choose to color-block the shoulder atop the batwing sleeves. The Sibiu is easy to style and simple to make. Sometimes you just need that instant gratification!
Sibiu Top Features:
- Relaxed batwing sleeves with shoulder inset option
- Bottom band resting on high hips
- Option for cowl or neckband
- Option for long or three-quarter length sleeves (long or short cuffs)
- Designed for knit fabric
- Primary Fabric Use light or medium-weight knit fabric with at least 50% four-way stretch and good recovery (with elastane) such as jersey, sweater knit and French terry.
- Contrast Fabric Use the same type of fabric as the primary fabric. You can also use stretch lace. The contrast fabric is for the shoulder insets.
Sizes: 00 – 40