You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag (hint - it works perfect in my Sandhill Sling!). The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized - plus it's sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level - with a fun curve!
- uses small pieces of fabric - perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) or medium weight cotton or cotton/linen fabric for exterior fabric . Quilting cotton for Lining fabric.
Note: Dry Oilskin or cork may be used for exterior fabric, omit medium-weight fusible (for wristlet) and do not interface the exterior fabric pieces. See notes in cutting instructions.
Approximate Finished Dimensions:
- Wristlet: 8 ¾” wide, 1” deep, 5” tall [22.2 x 2.5 x 12.9 cm]
- Pouch: 5 ½” wide, 1” deep, 4” tall [14 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm]